1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate my hair:(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fudent, Nov 1, 2012.

1. fudent

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey anybody I was wonderin does anybody have tips on getting hair to look more feminish? Right now i have rea thick curly hair that I cant get long or straight to save my life. Its a real pain and i dont know how to do it haha.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I have no idea about hair, but my advice would be to concentrate on how other women with curly hair do it. Try to avoid going for long and straight if your hair can't do that. You can still look feminine with it short :slight_smile:

3. TroubledRyan

Well, I have this friend (he is black) and he had really curly hair. He had this phase though where he straightened and grew it out. I know he spends hour(s) on his hair, and uses products that can get pricey. I'm not quite sure what you want your hair like, but I'm guessing long and straight. If you would like, I can ask him how he did it?

4. shaunnaj84

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Hope this insert image thing works... I googled this and thought this hairstyle was really pretty and very feminine... I don't know how thick your hair is or anything but thought maybe this could give you a little bit of an idea...

You can always do what I did.. go to Google Images and search for feminine short natural curly hairstyles.

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2012 at 05:53 AM ----------

feminine short curly hairstyles - Google Search

The link is not working...
    so I'm trying again...