1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fluffy Bunny, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Fluffy Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been thinking of coming out to my friends in my catholic school. I am pretty sure they will accept me. I'm just more nervous about the staff making a big deal about it if they find out. I have looked through the student handbook and have found nothing that would get me in trouble. Also I would probably have to drop boy scouts which I really don't care because I only joined to hang out with my guy friends and i don't take it seriously at all. Also I bet my parents would find out which would be fine because I about 99% sure they that i'm gay and they are very liberal. So any help. thank you in advance

2. BudderMC

Well, you know your school better than we do. It sounds like you've done some digging and it turned up okay, so if you want to do it, I don't see why not.

Though, if your parents are probably going to find out anyways, why not tell them before telling people at school? That way if they're going to be accepting, if something at school goes badly you'll have a support network who will stand by you if needed.