1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, this sucks ass. i need help before i go back to school.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jocr92, Feb 8, 2008.

1. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok, so the guy i loved (he is gay, or bi or whatever.) and well i told him via text message on the weekend cause well i read my forum thread about me coming out. so i had the courage to tell him i loved him via text because i didnt want to know and wonder "What if" so i told him plainly that i loved him. he was so freaked out. he was like omgw? omfgw? why huh? and i had to get my friend to calm him down and get an answer from him. and he said this "I DONT LIKE YOU." ok. well ya know whatever because i've realized it was lust at first sight. and well im rejected in like every aspect of life, especially love so i really didnt care. i just needed an answer and well, i got one.

So here's the deal. after i told him not to say anything, he goes and says it to the big mouth of our group. so after i control her and make her not say anything. so on monday, he has lunch with all my other friends (i dont, i have class, its a periodic thing) and he showed EVERYONE at the lunch table the text messages. i had to ask the same friend to delete them for me (he is not so bright... really retarded when it comes to social situations....) and well he just doesnt even look at me anymore. he has the same pe period as me, so i cant help but look i mean he is HOTT. finely sculpted, big ****, sexy legs and a beautiful face (god took his time on him!). but well i just cant help but to stare at him (not in the locker room, that'd be weird)... but i was sooo pissed because i was forcibly outed faster than i wanted to be. i didnt want to tell all of my friends! i wasnt ready to deal with the jokes and the shit and all the crap that im getting.

i really hate it when they ask me "oh do you love brandon?" yadda yadda. of course i answer "not anymore" cause i dont! im just so pissed at him.
    and he has the audacity to show up when were hanging out. wtf? he didnt realize what the fuck he did wrong (told ya he was stupid) and he just doesnt talk to me and only bad mouths me. dood what the hell? and then my friends are like "you are really freaking him out" honest to god (well.. YOUR god) i dont give a damn. not until he can realize and apologize or make up in some way... i just want to sit down and have a decent conversation to clear things up. but he is just too stubborn and too stupid and too naive and too jumpy to just sit down and answer one question. "Why not?" Am I like not your type or something, or are you not ready for a relationship.... just what the fuck?

and to make things worse, this guy, aaron likes me becasue i like to write and he thinks thats sexy and whatever (i got this from my friend) of course i cant say anything because me and her are sworn to secrecy, but i dont like him. he is not attractive and just too.... i dunno extroverted? flambouyant? he's just not my type. i want someone who is smart, funny, good looking, can laugh at my jokes, can understand my jokes, can understand my way of thinking and the things i say, someone who is caring (but not too much), some one who understands why the way i am, someone who likes what i like. someone who can be gentle. someone who is and "introverted extrovert". someone who wants to be with me as much as i want to be with them!

and the thing is, none of them hold anyone of those qualitites. but i want brandon... and i guess because of his looks. and i cant base a relationship based on looks. of course there is room for imperfection, but not a huge ass gap as big as his mouth! Every time i look at him, i just can help but wonder. he is so hot, but he doesnt match my description of the kind of guy/girl i want. its just lust and i still want to be with him.

what do i need to do? what the fuck can i do? anything guys. i need anything.

i cant face the world with this problem and lately my week has been pretty shitty. is it becasue of this ( i really doubt it. i dont let love get to me, like i said, i dont care. i'd rather not have a relationship becuase im always the one that gets hurt) or is it something else? i mean, my parents getting a possible divorce, and my friends falling apart, and me growing farthest away from one of my best friend. what the hell is wrong with me? what the hell is wrong with fcken life? jesus fucken christ i need help.

2. step49x

Ok, the first thing I'd suggest you do is take a deep breath. It sounds like from your post you're going through a lot of things, right now. To recap. what I read:
    - You were rejected by someone you lusted for
    - You were outed to friends before you were ready
    - You're annoyed at being teased by your friends for being gay/liking Brandon
    - Someone you don't care about has a crush on you (and you can't do anything, because you're "not supposed to know")
    - You're having family issues
    - You're friends are having issues
    - You're drifting away from your best friend

I'm not sure if I can address all of those problems, but in response to your thoughts about Brandon: He's made your life hell, and you still lust for him. He has nothing you're looking for personality-wise, but you find him incredibly attractive. If you ask my advise, I'd say ditch him. Sure, he's hot. But, there are other hot guys in the world. You said yourself he has nothing you're looking for, besides looks. Yeah, I know you don't want to (or at least have mixed feelings about) let[ting] him go. I think, in you're current situation, that's probably the best thing to do. You know he doesn't want you. Just move on.

I'll let someone else have a shot at some of the other things you mentioned. Or, you could elaborate a bit more on them. Am I correct in what I was reading, what I put in my list?

3. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i mean youre right. about the list and brandon thanks for replying so... quickly...
    i mean yeah, everything you said is right... it makes sense.... i wish you were here like every second to remind me. i dunno... like seriously, that would be a great solution

i also want other peoples comments as well so please just dont leave this one alone! thanks step49x :grin:

4. justjoshoh

You love him?!? Well that might be a shocker to say to someone when they are merely acquainted with you. Though he may have acted irrationally, it isn't abnormal to get such a response from such a strong term of endearment.

Whenever you tell someone that you are gay, you must be ready to mitigate a possible scenario where the information will be disbursed, even to those you might not want to know. If you are not completely out, this can be worrisome, though the biggest thing that you can do is accept yourself for who you truly are and don't deny it. It is human nature to tell people things that are "secret", especially if it was traumatic information.

Brandon doesn't want anything to do with you know. Leave it like that, if and when he is ready to talk about it, he'll let you know. Until then, anything that you might do may only increase the resentment toward you. Looks are free game though, so catch that quick glance in P.E. class, if you must. Just remember, keep the eye on the ball, or your ego may not be the only thing that gets bruised in the end.

Teenagers say stupid things. Well, adults say stupid things too. That is one of the privileges of being gay. You get to hear all sorts of stupid comments about your sexuality. If you let them get to you, you'll end up with an ulcer. If you laugh it off, this too shall pass. You'll be old news by next week, and someone else will be the target of hurtful comments.

Alright, now as for Aaron, the roles are reversed. It is your time to shine. If he asks, politely decline and offer him a truthful, tactful reason for the decline.

You are 15, if Mister Perfect is out there, you have plenty of time to find him. If any of these guys, or someone completely different, have only a fraction of the qualities you seek don't turn them down just for the sake of finding that perfect person. You may be limiting periods of enjoyment between you and them, just because of a little flaw.

5. Orion

Step49x summed up most of it. However I also feel like you don't normally respond to love. Like you said in the end, you don't normally let love get to you. And I understand, you say that from experience. And my experience used to tell me that too. And nothing experience-wise changed for me, but I look at things differently now.

I know that even if I look for things I don't have to chase them. It takes a lot of inner strength, but you'll see that love is a part of you. Needed, but not everything.
    With the crush... time will heal. Only with perspective will you see that those feelings were coming from an empty place, and were (are) trivial.
    For that of course you'll need strength. You will need to rely on anyone and everything you hold dear to do it. And you know that you can always find that here, and I'm sure that many love you.

Teasing, joking, etc. is something that you'll have to put up with. Make them stop it if you can, talk to them if they're really your friends, they'll help you. They must understand that this is serious stuff, and it's getting to you.
    There are still points for someone to get, and I hope we can be of help.

6. step49x

Glad I could help. :slight_smile:

Now, how long have you known him for? How well do you know him. From what I read, I agree with justjoshoh that perhaps you acted a bit too quickly. Give it some time, and hopefully everything will settle down.

Hmm, I suppose if you want me to be there reminding you, check out my gallery, print one of my pics, and glue my quote to it. I'm sure it's not exactly what you were thinking of, but it's probably the next best thing... :slight_smile: lol

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm 46 years old today and I can tell you with absolute certainty that you don't fall in love with someone's nice body. You fall in love with with their soul. This person that you gave your love to, has no soul. He's a creep. Even if his feelings weren't returned, he could have the decency to say "I'm flattered but I'm sorry I don't feel the same way." Move on and realize that you have your whole life ahead of you and someday you will fall in love with someone's soul and know they are the one. :slight_smile:

8. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Well I read about halfway down and got to the conclusion - Beat his ass after school. yup...