1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self-hatred sucks

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by channel48, Nov 2, 2012.

1. channel48

I hate it. Every morning i wake up and my mind goes "Wonder what you're going to do wrong today?" Any time I mess up my mind goes "Of course you did, you mess everything up,'' I always feel like I'm being judged for everything that I do. Even making a post on EC is hard, because I feel like everything i say is being judged. I judge myslef all the time. I judge how I do on a test, how I did on an essay, how much I weigh, what my face looks like, everything and I'm not nice about it. All I see are the mistakes. All I am is mistakes. I'm not good at spelling I'm also a slight dyslexic so sometimes I write it as ti and each time i try and fix it it's still ti. I made a similar post before but i just needed to rant. Sorry

2. Maxi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ey

You should stop pushing yourelf....You must learn to like and love yourelf..

Everyone makes mistakes you cant always do everything right...

Stop hating and start loving.........

You are just human and I think you know that.....

You are who you are ...... Like youself,love youself and accept yourself

3. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    I hear you chick, life sounds tough for u. I know how u feel, I have serious self hatred because of my body dysphoria and being trans, etc. msg me if u need a buddy, sorry couldn't be more help, just want you to know that ur not alone :slight_smile:

4. stonewalk

hey hey. first step, calming down. take a step back. when you look at yourself so critically it creates a vicious cycle. negative which make you feel worse which makes you judge yourself more harshly. have you tried finding an outlet? things like art or writing, or if you need something more hands on, something like a heavy bag (version of punching bag) can be an excellent way to get feelings out in a different form. find a release, perhaps something productive that you can be proud of later.