1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is there something with me,

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lilly24, Nov 3, 2012.

1. lilly24

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi good people,I broke up with ma first love(guy) almost 2 years ago,I got in a rship wit a lesbian chik n da rship didn't last for long she accused me of cheating on her with guyz bt those were all lies she was so insecure n we had to break up.
    since then I ve tried getting getting into a rship wit both sexes (bt in vain)to determine my sexual orientation bt I bliv I myt b a bi-curious or a straight curious.
    am nt an outgoing person bt I like chatting alot n making friends,
    I rili want to be in a rship b4 I 4get all about rships.

2. nwonderlad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't want to seem rude, and please forgive me if I do, but would you please write what you said without cutting every word like you are texting a friend? 'Cause I seriously didn't get what you are trying to say, even after reading your post over and over again :\

3. lilly24

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @ mad it's ok,I'll break it down 4.
    I broke up with my ex boyfriend of 3yrs bcz he cheated on me with ma friend,
    later on I met this girl she was nice in everyway possible n i thought she understood wat I was going through.I liked her n we agreed to try a rship,it went on for like 3 months n da girl started accusing me of cheating on her (which I never even thought of ) with guys bcz am not a lesbian bt a bi-curious or straight curious.n we broke up. dats almost an year ago.
    No 1 knows about my "curiousity"
    I feel like I get lonely n want more than a bestfriend to b with someone lyk a liver,bt the problem is am so unlucky whenever someone shows an interest something comes up n they disappear or they show signs of "I jaz want to b friends".
    I don go out much,I jaz like chatting

---------- Post added 4th Nov 2012 at 03:06 AM ----------

sori guyz maybe am nervous or something.

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME? dats da title

4. nwonderlad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, thanks for rephrasing it a bit better, it makes sense now :slight_smile:
    Anyway, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you, instead, if you didn't cheat she is the one with problems, not you. You just want to be friends, why should that be wrong? No reasons at all. I don't personally know you but from what I read it seems like you are just like me, you need more self-confidence. Work on that and everything should be better soon x