1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another dream...A Suite Dream...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JustRyanandMe, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Note: I am actually around 15-16 I entered the wrong birth date. Just in case anyone asked about my age.

It happened again--another 8-hour fantasy of me and Ryan.

Why u no get out of my head?

He was there, I was there, and many of my friends (&&&) were there, too. We were on a cruise. We were on the deck, near the pool (a outside swimming pool...in December?:eek: Must be S'Winter). We were lounging :sleep: on the benches, and Ryan decided to take a dip in the pool. It was kind of a pain :eusa_doh: to me to see him take off his shirt as he is sooo amazing (even though I have absolutely no clue what he looks like without his shirt). Anyway about 5 minutes later I joined him. We were having so much fun: splashing each other and tackling each other in the water. We later left and went to go dry off with towels that were...well...Rainbow Colored :eek: . We then went to our suite on board and rested in our bunks with me on the top and Ryan on the bottom bunk. I woke up hours later to find him next to me in my bunk.

I said, "Whoa :eek: what are you doin' up here?"
    He said, "Just chillin' with my closest bro."
    I was like, "Aww, that's so sweet!"

Moments after we were talking we...just started kissing each other, embraced with love for each other. I love him, and he loved me back. NO shirts, no pants, just us kissing in our underpants. :eek:

We then stopped after about 10 minutes when we heard the crew announce dinner was to be in a few minutes. We left. We sat down with our friends (&&&) at a circle table that was set up all fancy. There was, like, everything a guy could want to eat: turkey, potatoes, fried things, desserts---> basically a Christmas Dinner (which would make sense since the dream took place on Christmas). When we finished, everyone then left for outside, where there was to be a Christmas tree lighting. The star on top was to release fireworks and stuff when it was lit.

Waiting near the side of the boat, I was talking to Ryan.

I asked him, "Ryan, do you really love me?"
    He said, "Of course! What makes you think I don't?"
    I replied, "Well, is a gay relationship with me really what you want? What if it doesn't work out?"

He smiled, came a little closer, and said, "This is definitely going to work out. We love each other. We care for each other. I couldn't live a day if I couldn't see you. We're literally in the same boat and we both know each other more than anyone else around. Don't worry, it's going to be good between us."

I smiled, we laughed, and I pulled out a wrapped gift for him. He opened it, and inside was a gay-friendly necklacemptyclosets.comrt with the words "I lov-". He cried tears of joy, and gave me a present, too. Insemptyclosets.com, saying "-e you". Combined it created the message "I love you". We both said Merry Christmas to each other, I love you, more than words can say, and then kissed right as the star of the tree was lit and released fireworks. It was a wonderful night: bells ringing, people singing, stars that glistened in the sky, and the kiss. :kiss:

There was that "spark" that lit me and him up that night. It made us both happy. I wonder if it could happen someday...

It makes me happy to think of me and Ryan together, but this is the 2nd night I've had a fantasy about us. Is this going to happen every night? Is it because he's always on my mind every minute of the day? I mean...I love him...but...Do I really love him that much? I can tell I do...but... I want to be with him forever, and thinking and dreaming about us together does make me happy...:help:

#1 JustRyanandMe, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
  2. Jameson

It is simply a dream, like I posted in your last post. I wouldn't think too much of it. These dreams exist because you think about him a lot, probably.

I'm not sure if it's an every-night kind of dream. I mean, you have REALLY lucid dreams and the amazing ability to perfectly remember and record them, so yeahhh.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can't do that with my dreams!

3. nwonderlad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so curious what he looks like now Lol

4. stumble along

its not a lucid dream unless he can control what happens in the dream, its just really vivid, which is also fun to have (i tend to have both most of the time, its rather fun)

its also happened to me that interests appear in dreams as well, mostly because its what youve been thinking about and your brain just puts them in there whether they play a role or not.