1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, there's this girl called Abi...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GayWithGlasses, Nov 5, 2012.

1. GayWithGlasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, there's this girl called Abi, she is in my year and knows everything about my sexuality...
    And, I have had a crush on her for quite some time now, she is straight, but hey. I can still have a crush on her.

But my views completely changed when she told me today in English "Y'know, I would totally go gay for you ya know. Honestly, you are so amazing. I think that I would be able to have a relationship with you."

I thought two things "Natasha, you have a chance with her, GO FOR IT."
    Whereas the other part of me said "Yeah right Natasha, she just wants to experiment with both genders, she won't love you"

I just got kinda awkward and said, "Nawr, you cutie." :eusa_doh: And continued with my work. It was odd because she didn't look like she was joking...

We are incredibly close at school (*hug*) and I have helped her through a rough break up recently. I am not sure on what to do.:help: Hmm..

~Natasha

2. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Mmm, interesting....

Did she look like, well, depressed after that? A little sad, maybe?

I mean, I know if I said that to someone, is because I mean it, and if the other person would not answer directly touching the matter, I'd feel sad, because I'll see my oportunity going away.

Maybe you should talk to her about that, but, if you want to be cautious, you may watch her some time to see her reaction. Look for her if she seems unconfortable, a little sad, or .... anxious...., yeah that may be the word, anxious.

Anyway, luck with her, let's hope nothing bad happens(*hug*)

3. GayWithGlasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I just felt awkward. And isn't wouldn't it look a tad odd coming out of one relationship then going into another within a week?
    I know I should talk to her, but. What would I say? I am bad at this...

4. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry(*hug*)

I didn't mean to have luck with her like that:grin:, I remember you saying you're on a relationship.

I meant, I won't like to see that she distanced from you because of this. But, if you don't feel like you can talk to her directly about the matter, you can wait and see how she behaves. She may say it again, she may not mention it again, who knows?

What I tried to say was, that you may watch her to determine if she was talking seriously (like, if she's a little depressed or anxious, or if she avoids looking at your eyes, etc.) or if she was only joking (wich is also a possibility).

Personally, I prefer to take a direct approach whenever I'm in doubt, in other words, speak truthfully to the person. Just say the truth as if I were telling cold facts. Of course, people often tell me I tell things too coldly:grin:, but that's the way I prefer to do things.

If you want to actually talk with her about this, you may do this as well, just tell the facts you know, and ask her the doubt that hangs on your mind. It has turned out well for me before, but (of course) you don't have to do it.

Any way, I know sometime I can be very confusing:confused: and I beg you pardon for that. Again, I hope all ends well(*hug*)(*hug*)

5. GayWithGlasses

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Um, no I'm not in a relationship atm. She has just come out of a relationship recently. (Sorry for the confusion.. ) We are both getting confused here lol.

And tomorrow, I will have to tell it to her straight. And, if she responds negatively. Yes, it's upsetting but there are plenty of fish in the sea!
    Ah, life. Always complicated.

~Natasha

6. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    :lol: Seems I was the confused one all along!!

I'm sooooooo sorry for that!!!