1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do next?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paramore19, Nov 5, 2012.

1. paramore19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So ive told my two girl bestfriends my two guy best friends and my cousin that im bisexual and i want others to know too but im not sure how to go about it. The people that already know i feel needed to be told one way or another but everyone :who are yet to know not so much. so basically i was wondering if anyone could help with ideas of coming out to other people? :slight_smile:

2. Lewis

I'm in the same position as you. The friends that really matter know, but the rest don't. I might just have that policy - if somebody asks, I'll tell them. If not, they don't need to know.

3. Toaddy

I honestly tell friends i know will be okay with it. I have a few overly christian friends who would shun my existence if they knew. So, if you have friends you think really need to know to save any awkward conversations, then tell them. Otherwise, like Lewissss said, it's on a ask and i'll tell basis.

4. paramore19

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahh ok then thanks for the advice its much apprieciated :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2012 at 12:13 AM ----------

and toaddy i couldnt help but notice that you quoted the wiccan reede there i find wicca itself rather interesting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: