1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Pyrotactick, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Pyrotactick

I just really don't know where to start. I'll just explain and see if it works: One of my friends in my class seemed nice and calm and then a couple minutes later into the class she began to tear up. I don't know why, and she left the classroom to get it over with outside I think. I looked out the window, I was pretty worried about her, I started getting ideas and what not(a problem with a vast imagination). I just wanted a sign or for her to look at me and tell me what's wrong, I'm very emotional about these things. I guess stared at her a bit too long. My teacher than begins to tell me to tell me to focus and mind my business, she said more, but I'd rather not go into it, felt it was harsh. It hurt me, this isn't the first time I've been hurt by a teacher, and this isn't the first when she's done this in front of a class. I don't like the attention, spent the next period crying a bit of my own. I'm okay I think, but I started scraping my skin again. I just feel like this is my fault. I'm afraid to tell her how I feel and apologize because I know I'm going to make it sound absurd and that I want her to feel sympathy for me. I'm stuck between being an inconsiderate retarded douche bag to a self absorbed asshole douche bag. What should I do?

2. Keelin

"I'm stuck between being an inconsiderate retarded douche bag to a self absorbed asshole douche bag."

That's not true at all. You were just being sympathetic with someone, and it isn't your fault at all. Some teachers are just like that, and in the end, we may not ever seeing them again anyway.

Did you try talking to your friend outside of class?

3. AAASAS

Your teacher is a douche bag

You could have seemed to be trying to get out of doing work to her though, by being overinvolved in her problems.

As a teacher her objective is to implant information into your brain, and she can't do that when you are worried about someone else. It may have seemed harsh, but she was doing her job. Tax payers pay for you to go to school, and it is her job to make sure that money is well spent.

She could have been nicer about it, that is her own personal fault, but I think the pretenses on why she did what she did are perfectly justified

4. Pyrotactick

Yeah.....ended up she cried because she didn't get the thing we were learning....

My teacher's been cool with me now...we don't talk about it, I prefer we don't, but she's nice to me :slight_smile: ...guess it worked out, still trying to get over it.