1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi or not?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by mustachedwaffle, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Is there a way to find out who you are attracted to? I know for a fact I am attracted to girls, but I'm not sure about guys? Is there a way to know or do you have to base it one experience? If you have stories please tell!

2. chelshy

Im at that stage too. I have always thought I wa straight and just was able to see beauty. But I have been noticing women more and more. Dont get me wrong I still think some guys are attractive but im noticing women more and... I am confused. I hope you can figure things out

3. Yeah I understand what you mean. For me, it seems like I notice girls a ton and that I like to look at them. I do find certain guys attractive, but not to the point where I wanna have sex with them or anything. I guess I'm just kind of confused.

4. lilly24

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    for me i notice both bt when it comes to sexual attraction am attracted to girls more than guyz

5. Average89

im romantically in love with men and women... and im physically attracted to both men and women.... somehow... i'm still confused as well.. albeit i have been finding myself; picturing myself with a man, because i never have been a relationship with a man and im dying to find out how it is.
    other then that... i dont see why i'm still confused... if being bisexual means being confused all the time then fuck this, i rather be asexual.

6. Tails Luver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I'm still a bit confused about my orientation, too, but not nearly as confused as I used to be. I went through a phase just like that a couple years ago. I thought I was gay until two years ago (albeit I was in denial the whole time), and then I started noticing other women. I started to think that I could be bisexual, but I didn't think I was since I was much more attracted to men. Now I realize that I'm bisexual but homoromantic, but there's no way to tell whether you'll really turn out bisexual or gay in the long run. It's different for every person. You could end up either one. You just need to go with the flow when it comes to that.

7. PinkTractor

Hey Little One,

It's a hard question you're asking. My best guess is that yes, you're going to have to have some real life experiences to figure it out for sure. Maybe it will turn out you base your relationships on personality and chemistry between you and the other person, and their gender is not the determining factor. In that case, you have a lot of great people out there to choose from. Would it help any if I suggested not freaking yourself out too much because you don't know yet? There are a lot of life's big questions you don't have 100% sure answers to yet--career, place to buy your first home, college degrees to pursue...try to be kind to yourself, and be okay with the unknown. Your life is a great adventure, waiting for you. Don't worry that you can't see the end result from two steps off the starting line.
    Sorry if that sounded grandma-ish. :grin:
    Hope you are well!

8. Thank you so much. You're so right. I'm freaking out and I need to relax. It'll all work out eventually.