1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If this doesn't work out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JustRyanandMe, Nov 6, 2012.

1. If a relationship between me and Ryan somehow doesn't work out:icon_redf...how to I get a gay boyfriend? I mean...I know 2 of my other friends are gay, but, like, I don't find myself attracted to them. I want to find someone who'll be there for me and someone who'll know how to make each other happy. I want to find someone who'll enjoy the relationship between me and him. I want to find someone whom I'm attracted to and he'll be attracted to me. I have no clue where to start.:bang: How do I meet other gay guys? How will I know when I've found the right guy? How will I know if he is attracted to me and I'm attracted to him? And how will I ever ask him to be my boyfriend if I'm too nervous to ask?:bang:

2. Quartz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Online dating is a good place to start. It's actually not as creepy as some people think, and mostly you'll be meeting people like yourself who are looking for friends, dating, and such. There's the occasional creeper but you just ignore them.

3. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

As far as where to find them, I have no idea but I kind of think you will know when you are attracted to someone and if you have a connection with them. It can be super scary but you will have to get over the nervousness to ask them or maybe you will get lucky and they will ask first. Anyway, hang in there and good luck :slight_smile: