1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This Normal?? I am Turned on by Drag Queens

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tusker, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am probably categorized as a stranger to this website, & i only have so far made #1 post, that post was about my childhood experience on wondering whether or not i was gay, but i won't delve too much into that, i am gradually accepting that i probably likely dig guys:dry: But my main question is the question i've just posted, ever since i was maybe in the single digits of my childhood, i felt that apart from maybe thinking i digged guys, i also noticed i digged guys in Drag, or "Drag Queens" whenever i would see one on T.V or whatever i would get a bad boner, most likely if i found them attractive, is this normal in the gay community:confused: i was just curious, cus i don't think i've heard a lot of people with this issue, again forgive me if i appear cross in this post, i am still trying to process being gay, i just don't know if i can fully accept these feelings no offense, or hurt:icon_redf i am just looking for answers at this time, that's all. I hope i can get an answer to this, thank you & i hope you all have a good evening:slight_smile:

2. BudderMC

Depends on what you mean by "normal".

If you mean is it the same as what the majority of people think, then no, it probably isn't.

If you mean is it a bad thing, then no, it probably isn't.

Everyone has different things that turns them on. If yours happens to be guys dressed like girls, then so be it. You might have a little bit harder of a time finding someone who attracts you and fits that criteria, but beyond that it's not much worse (to the average person) than being gay.

Are you attracted to guys other than crossdressers?

3. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes i do find attraction to males who don't crossdress. I was just wondering if
    it was common, bcus i've heard it's not; at least not too much within the
    gay community.

4. Quartz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think that it's all that common, but there's certainly nothing wrong with it. You like guys in dresses. I like guys who are tall. You like guys with long hair. I like guys with blue eyes. It's simply a preference. Not a common one, but certainly a perfectly okay one.

5. Pain

Pain Guest

It's not an issue.

So you get turned on by drag. Like Quartz said, just a preference.

6. Tusker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Alrighty then:icon_roll

7. SFSorrow

It's normal enough that there's at least one other person who shares your feelings: me. I like guys and other crossdressers, although I've barely met any crossdresser or other trans people so I've never done anything about it.

8. sguyc

Yea, I share your attraction. Androgeny/intergenderness is hot, what can I say.

9. AAASAS

Most homosexuals are attracted to their own sex, in the trans community I would say that is 100% normal.

We really godda stop lobbing together trans and gay and bi, they are all so different. It's like making a straight, gay community because they both involve sex.

Your preferences would not be considered "normal" if you mean the majority in homosexual terms, but definately normal in the transgendered community.A lot of "straight" men even like drag queens, and such, even though they are full turned on by a women with a vagina as well. So yea, you aren't that different.

Please do not think gay people are into stuff like that though, because being gay means you like the same sex. Most of us either like a man with a penis or a women with a vagina.