1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready to give up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Torii, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Torii

I don't know if I can take this anymore :tears:
    First I have to struggle and fight my way out of my depressed state after attempting suicide
    Then I have to deal with my parents fighting and then their divorce :frowning2:
    and now I have to deal with the fact that my sister is in C.R.C. (Children's Recovery Center, in other words a place for kids with problems) and that is most likely BECAUSE my parents are getting a divorce and the fact that she hasn't always been the most "stable" person in the world doesn't help either and and and and AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . . . . . . oh forget it :tears:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear that you (and your sister) are having so much trouble in this situation - and not to echo your other thread, but it's too bad that your parents are putting you into the middle of the situation (but, as a child of divorced parents also, I think it happens more often than not - if it's any consolation, you're not alone in that respect).

Are you talking to anybody about this situation? Any friends, other relatives, etc.? Do you have access to a counselor at school that you can talk to? Basically I'm just wondering what outlets, if any, you have to help you unload and deal with the situation.