1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay>bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gustav, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been recently thinking that maybe i am bi. I have known i was gay since i was 10, but now, more recently, i have been looking at girls too. i just have a question that i can not remember from when i was straight. Can straight guys or girls see the same sex and know if the person is good looking or not? I mean, is my recent "girl attraction" just something that everyone sees in the sex they do not like. If that is so, then i am gay, but if you can look at the sex you do not like and know if the person is really attractive, then i might be bi.

sorry if this question is a little hard to understand. i can't really think of a better way to put it.

2. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is certainly possible to see if someone is good looking regardless of gender. The real question concerning your sexuality is if you are attracted to them because of that physicality. If you see a girl that you think is pretty, but cant seem to imagine the two of you in the sack, then chances are you are just noticing her beauty and nothing else will come of it.

3. KatoKumi

I think no one in this world is perfectly straight or perfectly gay. It just depends on how open you are to talk about it. Everyone's been attracted to the same [or opposite] sex to some degree, at least once in their life. In my psychology class, their anonymous survey basically proved that not one person on it has ever not been attracted to the same sex.

I think straight guys can tell "that's a good looking guy," but they just don't say it out loud, and a lot of women talk about how good, or bad, a girl looks in their outfit. So basically, that paragraph on top was not needed whatsoever.
    Lolol.
    x_x

4. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe i'm just so desperate, i'm expanding my horizons.

5. smartguy

i think thats a possibility. but to answer your first question, yes. straight guys (although they hate to admit it) usually know what an attractive guy looks like. the difference is whether you actually want to engage in sexual things with that person.