1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I do not like Blow Jobs

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bmcclai1, Nov 7, 2012.

1. bmcclai1

I used to fantasize about giving blow jobs all the time. The thought of giving one would turn me on so much. But now I dont want to give one. I dont think it is gross or anything. I just htink its boring. I dont even like to get a blow job. I just dont like them. I feel bad because the guy I am talking to likes to give me blow jobs but I really widh he wouldnt cause they arent fun to me anymore. At all. I also dont want to give him one so that makes me feel bad. They really dont even feel that great. They are over rated. My sex drive has been off lately too though so maybe thats why. IDk. I wish he would just give me handjob or fuck me. Does anyone else feel the same about blow jobs and if they are boring?

2. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, honestly I feel the exact opposite -- I find them to be pretty much the best part of it all, although I do agree most of the time a bit more is needed to get off.

The only thing that comes to mind when reading your post, especially since you indicate you do still enjoy a handjob.. is there any possible way you're rushing things? I find that the longer it takes to get each other naked, the slower you go, the more you want it, and the better *any* touch in that area is gonna feel.

If that might be the case, then pretty much the only advice I can give you is to slow everything down, and take a lot of time for foreplay.
    It's easier to just jump right into the thing that's gonna get you off, but if you do that you're really missing out on half of the fun stuff!

3. bmcclai1

That's weird because we just had a talk about slowing everything down because we felt like we were going to fast. That was only a couple days ago and I already feel a lot better knowing that I'm not going to go to his house and have sex every time. We stopped all the physical stuff pretty much. That makes sense. I wonder why he still liked giving them so early? Maybe because he has been open a while and I just came out about a month ago. I'm still getting used to accepting who I am and just getting used to expressing my self after trying to be a heterosexual my whole before I came out.

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't like to receive them very much at all. If someone really wants to i will let them, but it's not really my cup of tea.

Never given one, would consider it, but i don't really want to either.

You're not alone!

5. AAASAS

None of you have had a good blowjob then. One guy I had to stop because it felt so good, it almost was annoying if that even makes sense.

6. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    or maybe i have a different anatomy and brain to you. I've had a lot, i don't like them.

7. Lewis

I've never been given one, but I've given one...I didn't enjoy it, mainly because it wasn't someone I really wanted to give one to...

I also really hated the texture...kinda makes me vomit a little thinking about it. Maybe it's something I have to get used to?

8. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

I completely agree with you Justin!! Reading this thread, and reading your post/comment to this thread, made me think of me and my ex boyfriend. My ex boyfriend was always wanting to rush right into having sex, except for taking things really slow, and enjoying the build up to sex, through passionate kissing, sensual touching, and just all around displays of intimate affection and love. When he would actually do this, on the few rare occasions that I would subtly encourage, and make him slow down with things; he found that everything was better, and that the orgasm and ejaculation for both of us, was far more enhanced and intensified, and pleasurable! :slight_smile:

As far as I am concerned....sex without love is dead!

9. Neutrality

Some people just like different things?

10. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

My ex boyfriend never enjoyed me giving him a blowjob at any time in our relationship.
    He just didn't derive any real excitement, or sexual pleasure and gratification, from me giving him one. It did make me feel highly upset, and very sexully inexperienced (as I was) that I couldn't satisfy my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) with giving him a blowjob. :frowning2: I really think and feel even now, embarrassed by that a lot!. :frowning2: For me personally, blowjobs, mutual masturbation, passionate kissing, and sensual touching; are tantamount to my way of feeling like I am properly satisfying my guy, and fully making the most out of the beautiful moment! :slight_smile: Of course, actually having penetrative sex, is also really important to me as well, but I really enjoy that after all the things I mentioned above.

Anyway, to address your question directly; no....I haven't ever felt that blowjobs are boring, or any less sexually fun and exciting. It's really good that you are both taking things slower, after recognizing that you both were going to fast with things, which more than likely contributed to your overall mindset, of blowjobs being boring. However, you still might continue thinking and feeling like this, because you genuinely just find blowjobs less fun and exciting, and that's completely OK. Every single person is different, and likes different things, and everyones bodies just simply react to certain sexual stimulations differently.