1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a quick thought....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Average89, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Average89

Now, i was playing a game of dominoes with some buds of mine in a garage. You know, relaxing and having a good time after doing some intense working out.
    Soooo, were playing and chatting up and one of my friends says girlfriend. lol like you know, how the old stereotypical phrase was in the 90's.

He didn't say it with the wrist, lisp or gay accent... it was just like a masculine way of him to say it. LOL i know, there's no way... but i think he was able to do that. He said it twice.

My question would be... does that indicate anything? i mean he only does this when i am around. i know the guy personally and i know he normally doesn't say or do things like that.
    I was thinking that i am good company that i allow anyone to be themselves around me.. I have that effect on people.

the only reason i say this, is because i have a interest in him. but that reason alone, isn't enough for me to pursue it... its just making me curious since I'm stupid in these types of things.

Thanks in Advance. :slight_smile:

2. Lewis

I think the question is, would you openly flirt and pretend to be gay? Not if you're not out. I always find that guys who we presume are straight, that flirt with you openly, are usually straight and just comfortable with their sexuality.

3. Average89

See i was thinking that... but FUCKKKKKK,
    i wish you were there with me to have seen it..
    i feel like he's displaying OPEN signals and i am like completely oblivious to them because.... i dont know the gay world very well. i'am a complete dumbass.
    i sound like a mess.... only because it has made a mess man. lol im sorry... its just you know how it is right? :/ lol sigh...