1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Always Hits Me :'l

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MatthewJS, Nov 9, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

It's the bad memories. They never go away! I think about them all the time. I alway need tend to cry. I justneed help. I do what ever I can to block them from me.

2. BudderMC

Well, what memories are you talking about? Are you talking with anyone about these currently (i.e. an EC advisor, counsellor, therapist, etc.)?

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! What kind of bad memories are coming up for you after which you feel emotional? Have you ever tried to talk about the bad memories? If not, I'd suggest that you try talking to a counselor, or if you feel it could help, to start writing them out. (*hug*)

4. Maunglwin

Well, the more you try to not think about something, it'll still find some way to creep up on you and haunt you. I'm afraid you would have to deal with your problems/memories & talking to someone you trust or someone who love and accept you for who you are is one of the best things you can do to get some advice and help.

When I first found out that I might be gay, I tried everything to ignore what my brain was telling me. After running away from my problems n denying myself, the situation just got worse to where I started getting depressed and shutting off from people who loves me and want to get to know me more.

So if ur bad memories are interfering with ur life, plz talk to someone about it who can help you and stop running away from the problems. Hope this helps. :slight_smile: