1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just need to write it out...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sayu, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Sayu

I've been in love with a woman for more than three years now. There is no chance for us two to be together, but I just really freakin' love her. The thing is, I've liked my very good male friend for maybe one year and when we were hanging out two months ago, I started kissing him (we were a bit drunk) and then we continued for like half an hour. This happened one more time and it was even more passionate and I liked it very much. The "physical thing" was just amazing, we were cuddling and I really enjoyed it. I fell in love with him, but I think he didn't fall in love with me. He is very shy when I start the topic and he keeps saying that he is very confused with his feelings for me and stuff like that. In my opinion, if he liked me, he would know it, so he probably doesn't.

So, I felt quite amazing after I found out I had a crush on a boy, because if I could be in a relationship with a boy, that would mean my future would be much easier, with having kids and everything... But yesterday I just got into a situation when I felt extremely jealous about my classmate sitting next to the woman I am in love with. I thought this crush was over me and yet it started again, those old feelings raised on top and my feelings for the boy just vanished for a few minutes.

So now I am even more confused than I was before and I just needed to write it out. I don't know who I am, I don't know who I love and I feel really desperate when I think of it.

I don't even know if this is the right thing to be written here, but I hope you won't mind :confused:

2. Toffee

Hey it's ok to not know who you are yet you're still very young.

It does sound to me like you've had strong feelings for both these people at one time which would seem to indicate you are bisexual.

And you're right if your male friend did like you he wouldn't even have to think about it so I wouldn't bother with him if I was you.

Are you sure there is no chance for you to be with the woman you love? Is she straight? Well in that case there is nothing for it but to try and get over it by occupying yourself with other things until you just forget about her - time and distance are what is needed.

Since you've already accepted that you can't be with this woman and your male friend isn't really that interested in you I don't think it is that which is making you so upset I think it is that you don't know your sexual identity but as I said you seem bisexual to me but only you can know what you really are.