1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remind me what I've got to look forward to :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jargon, Nov 10, 2012.

1. jargon

Almost put this somewhere else, but I figured this thread could use a slightly more upbeat advice request.

So just got out of a relationship with a girl (my old high school crush), which is kinda sad but it had to happen. Its also kind of exciting, because this means I get to explore my same-sex attraction again!

I've only dated one guy before, and we didnt get very far, so its still something of a stranger when it comes to dating guys. Cheer me up a little by helping me remember what I've got to look forward to as I re-enter the wonderful world of gay dating!

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Umm. You can share each other's clothes? Hah idk, I can't really think of anything else.

3. jargon

Aww come on, there's gotta be more than that. Despite the downsides, I know there are plenty of awesome things about being with guys

4. AAASAS

Blowjobs?

ha I have no idea, I never properly dated anyone before.

It was always sneaking around.

5. Tombgeek

Tombgeek Guest

The fact that you'll actually be attracted to the person you choose to date and you don't have to pretend to be something you're not.
    And you can share clothes, and you can leave the toilet seat up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll have a nice big guy to snuggle and cuddle with. You can have fun with various sexual roles. You get the best of both worlds by having a best guy buddy and a lover at the same time. :grin: As others have said your wardrobe tends to double if you're similar sizes. Sexy guy scent. You can burp and fart freely? :grin: