1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He wants me back

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cutieboy201, Nov 11, 2012.

1. cutieboy201

Hey um my ex who is bi but more straight stopped talking to me for a month and when he finally did talk he told me he was straight and broke my heart and after 2 months he came to me and said "I realize i still Love you" Should i let him back? i do miss him....

2. MixedNutz

So does that mean he's not straight?

3. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

Just be really careful! I would hate for your heart to be broken twice.
    I am wondering the same thing as MixedNutz. Now that he has reestablished contact with you, and has come to the realization that he loves you as well; is that him saying to you that he is not straight, or less straight now? Ask him what this means, and that will put you in a better position to work out if you should take him back.

4. cutieboy201

He told me he is bi and he was confused

5. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Well I think that you need to hang around him more often, most times when people just make a decision and are confused then most likely their head is is filled up and they are really stressed, so just say not yet in a friendly tone :slight_smile:

6. Zillion

Zillion Guest

I'm sorry to hear this. I would find out if he has someone on the side, maybe a girlfirend or something. You might be just a backup plan. These type of guys can be a lot of work, you have to decide if he's worth it.