1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I lesbian/bisexual?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fedluv, Nov 11, 2012.

1. fedluv

fedluv Guest

I'm 19 years old and I'm questioning my sexuality. In high school I had a bit of a girl crush on my friend for a few years and I always just thought it was a phase because it's apparently normal for people to feel that way about someone of the same gender as a teenager, and once I'd left school my feelings for her disappeared. This year I went out with a guy for a few months. Now that I think about it, I don't think I was happy, plus whenever we did anything intimate, I never climaxed which makes me wonder if I was even sexually attracted to him. In fact I've slept with a hand full of guys and have never climaxed, but like before, that's apparently normal for girls. At the moment I'm having strange feelings for not just one girl, but two. I'm not sure what it is though. One is the nicest and sweetest girl ever, she's one of my closest friends and she has the most beautiful personality, she's just so bubbly and happy. We've kissed on a couple of occasions, kind of as a joke though, but I'm always trying to find ways to see her and I think about her a lot. The other is physically stunning and whenever we drink we also end up kissing, a lot, even though she has a boyfriend. Today I saw her and she was all dressed up and it literally took my breath away. We talked, and at the end she ran her fingers down my cheek and smiled cheekily. But I think this is just because we're slightly renowned for our kissing and people have even given us a couple name so it's become a bit of a joke. But again, I think about her all the time and she's probably the best kisser I've met! I just need some advice, or just your opinions, anything would be great :slight_smile:

2. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

Well you at the very least are attracted to those girls. It's honestly very hard to tell someone else their orientation. It's a very personal thing that you kind of have to work through yourself. That said, it's obvious that you are at least a little bit curious. Just the fact that you are on here proves that. My advice would be to not stress it and let things play out how they may.

3. Toffee

I agree with musicgeek13 you are definitely attracted to those girls you give a very vivid description of your attraction to them so at the very least you are not straight.
    But yet you had to think whether you were attracted to your ex boyfriend... You said you've never climaxed with men but as you say that is fairly common and may not be an indication of your sexuality.

Have you had sexual feelings for any guys before?