1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with straight guy friend HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dekucha, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

I started high school a few months ago and I have a male in two of my classes that I am crazy for. All it took was for me to walk in through the door and say " holy bejesus wow ._. ". He told me that in Jr. Highschool he was bisexual but didn't go out with any guys and says that he is now straight ( that punched a giant hole in me ). I know it is impossible for us to get together but I hate being just a good friend. What really hurt me is that he said he and his ex girlfriend were going to get together again ( this shot me in my face ) what's even worst is that he gave me his phone and showed me his conversation with her ( she sucked horridly at trying to make it dramatic :grin: ) and it seemed that she was really planning to get together with him. I'm really obsessed with him and I can't stop thinking about him :help: :help: :help: :help: we really get along together and I feel like I am going to fall face first whenever I see him because I get so shaken. Help me please!!!

2. BudderMC

Well, what advice are you looking for: how to get with him, or how to get over him? Because one I can help with, and the other I can't.

3. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Well since he isn't gay or bisexual I guess to get over him.

4. revi

revi Guest

Just forget him. It might not be what you wana hear but it is true. I love one of my friends more than anything, but knowing my boundries I am not in love with him. You can be friends and it may be painful but it is better then driving them away on the false hope that something will happen that wont

5. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Hmm yeah I understand you, but man will it sting, thank you though :slight_smile:

6. BudderMC

To get over crushes, you need 3 things: time, distance, and distraction. If you go to school with him, getting time and distance away might be difficult, but distraction you can handle. Set your sights on something else - whether it's another guy or something else to keep yourself occupied.

It'll take some willpower, but it's doable.

7. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Yeah this seems good, I'll try this tomorrow, what I think I will have a hard time with is distance since we sit near each other in one class.

8. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's still bisexual, I don't think you can choose to not be bisexual neither gay and or lesbian. He probably just prefers women at the moment and there's nothing wrong with that. However, I think you should make an effort to talk to him more. Perhaps, putting yourself out there for him to find an interest in you could work out in your favor.

Then again, this is completely up to you, I just don't see how someone who used to be bisexual can suddenly become straight.

#8 pinklov3ly, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  9. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Yeah that's what I was thinking and I was super confused. I will keep an open mind for this because I love him still. :icon_bigg

10. Emo guy

Message him on Facebook and say I love you if he reacts bad say it was frape

11. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

Yeah I got rid of my facebook a while ago because staring at a computer screen for a long time with people sending drama in every which direction got a little annoying, plus the farmvill requests were outrageous ,sorry, I'm a super nerd that is very anti-social :shrug: