1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

him again (my crush)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cutieboy201, Nov 11, 2012.

1. cutieboy201

hey this is my 3rd thread on my crush... Friday at school i ran into him in the bathroom and we chatted alittle and he did something crazy.........he just kissed me!.... it turned from a little kiss to a full make out i gently pushed away and asked "why did u do that?!" and he laughed and said "im curious about being gay" and judging by the um....body language...... he enjoyed it and so did i but he walked out before i can say anything else.... should i just ask him out? i am deeply in love with him

2. UkeWolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Try inviting him over somewhere, chat with him in private, and show your real feelings to him.

3. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think you guys have to talk one on one. And see if you can trust him in this situation. Nonetheless, I think you should give it as shot. You're very lucky to have such an opportunity. :slight_smile:

4. Greendalehumans

Good luck on asking him out! Also, maybe next time you post about this you could just continue on this thread instead of starting a new one?
    Anywho, that's awesome that he's interested in you!

5. Ticklish Fish

LOL. My high school bathrooms are too nasty that I don't even go there a lot. let alone random make out with another guy :ROFLMAO:

back on topic, personally, if you think he is trustworthy, go ahead and talk about your feelings. and he seems bi-curious... (sorry that i haven't seen your other threads).

and like other say, just stay on this one for now...