1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about jeans (and how they fit around my butt)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Alexander69

Ok so I have a really nice butt everyone always says its sexy so I try to buy pants that are a bit tighter around my ass to show it off more. And my butt in jeans looks even better. Ok so my question is, should I be wearing tight jeans around my butt like not skinny jeans but I always try to get jeans that are right around my butt...... Is this good Idea or bad? Do you like it when guys wear tight jeans around their butt?

2. BudderMC

As always, standard advice says:

"Wear whatever you feel best in."

In all seriousness, you will never please all guys ever. So there's no sense in catering to one type of guy. Just wear whatever you like best and when you're comfortable, your confidence will exude. And that confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) will make you appear sexier more than a pair of jeans will.

3. Alexander69

Thank you for that advice :slight_smile: I do feel confident I just wanted to see people views on how I wear them

4. Angelinthedust

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah, you might just attract unwanted attention and guys might get a clue and, harass you about it. You should do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Just think of the good and bad things that may come from it. :slight_smile:

Remember two different things.

1. Unwanted Attention
    2. Wanted Attention

- Angelinthedust.

5. Alexander69

LOL I've already had unwanted attention.... At the same time it's nice.... It just sucks when all guys want is sex from you :angry:

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's the problem: When you wear jeans that show off your butt, you're essentially broadcasting a loud statement that says "LOOK AT MY BEAUTIFUL BUTT!!!" Now, there isn't anything inherently wrong with wearing clothes that make you look nice... but it depends on what you're after.

If you want people to like you for who you are inside, wearing jeans that show off your butt isn't going to help you find people like that.

If you want people to like you for your butt or other more "surface" attributes of yourself, then wearing such jeans will help to do that job.

Where I always get confused is when I hear people saying "Oh, I always get this unwanted attention from people who only want me to have sex with me" and in the same breath say "I want to wear these sexy clothes that will show off my body."

You really can't have it both ways.