1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Will I Know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Serephina, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Serephina

Warning ; this is boring and pretty much like every other "realization" story on here. The only difference is I'm hilarious.

Oh hey there everyone. Have we met? Well, let me introduce myself anyway. My name is Serephina, but you can call me Sera :grin: I'm seventeen, and I've recently discovered my love for lady bits.

Woooo lady bits!

Anyhoo. I live in a shitty little town full of stupid people that do stupid things. I mean, we have lesbians, and bisexuals, and I'm sure we have some transexuals and some pansexuals, although those are more... hidden is a good word for it. It's a fairly conservative community, but I've been lucky to find a small group of people that are just freaking awesome. But that's not really the hard part. Coming out to my friends as a pretty-much lesbian(I'm sure if I found the right guy I'd hop right on that) isn't really the problem, I can do that no problem. Like, my best friend's family has two bisexual's, and a lesbian. So... it's not uncommon. But... my family. Like oh my jesus.

Here I am wanting to omnom beautiful lady faces, and all my father can say about homosexuals is "If we were all gay, the human race would end". And my mother just laughs and looks at me all disbelieving like. So... yeah. That's a problem.

And the last thing I want to do is be labeled. I don't want to walk around this town for the next year with a metaphorical "LESBIAN" sticker on my forehead. Because that's not just who I am, and it's hardly what I want to be judged by. When people think of me, I don't want their first thought to be "She's that lesbian, right?"

So yeah. There's my life for ya. Oh and I'm a lonely lil' fuck. I am seriously craving some snuggles, but guys make shit awkward with their man-sticks and no girls want to snuggle me ):

Imma go now. -waves-​

2. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

Haha. I have decided that we should be friends. Honestly, I feel like we would get along well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Anyhow I definitely know how it feels to have unsupportive family. It sucks. So does the loneliness that comes with not being totally out. So here are some snuggles for you! *hugs*

3. Serephina

Geek! It's been so long :grin: I've missed you. Kay, Bff's forever? Sounds good C:

YAY HUGS -tackles-​

4. Bree

Haha, oh that's awesome. Not your problems, sorry, but the phrasing...priceless.

5. Serephina

^^ Thanks Bree. I know, I'm hilarious. Lmfao. For real though, it takes skill to be this awesome. I didn't just become epic overnight! Had to work at it :grin: