1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's a good date?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fire2free, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

So I've never really been on an actual date with a girl. I've kinda sorta have a relationship going with this exchange student from Germany and we've been out by never made it an official date. I can tell she is worried about if I'm really into her, she started this and she's out of the closet while I'm not, I want to show her I do care for her and ask her out for a real date. Our break is next week and I was hoping for some advise/tips to make this a good night for her. Please give any ideas you have they all will be very much appreciated.:help:

2. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

I feel like a goof with this girl I still can't believe she was the one into me and how lucky I am.:icon_redf

3. Dekucha

Dekucha Guest

First you need to combine both of your likes or just go by hers and think of a place that has to do with it , example, if she likes art take her to a museum.Then maybe go somewhere quiet to talk and get some romance in (not in the pervy way :slight_smile: ). After you guys are done take her to her place and kiss her good bye, and if she has a guardian/parent or isn't up to it, then a hug will suffice :slight_smile: best of luck to you.

4. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

Thanks I kinda feel odd having to ask for advise but I recently decided to go for it and have a real relationship, so know is so freaking out I think I've managed to get the girl I never even though I could get to like me. :love: this rocks