1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aqamiren, Nov 14, 2012.

1. aqamiren

i'v been feeling suicidal and idk what to do!

2. Closet88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's the problem? Why are you feeling suicidal? If you let us know why you're feeling so bad then we might be able to help. This is a great site for sharing your problems as most of the time there is someone else who knows exactly what you're going through so will be able to help ypu.

3. TheSeeker

I agree! Vent to us, tell us your story. I guarantee many of us can relate to what you are going through. Welcome to EC, you have found a great place to get support.

If you are feeling like you wish to commit suicide very soon, I suggest talking to a staff member privately, there is a section for private consultation in the forum options. But please remember: There is so much life left to live, so much joy, happiness, and laughter that you have yet to experience. If you are feeling down and out, or boxed into a corner by your sexuality, just remember this: You are a human who loves humans! You deserve the chance to love and be loved like everyone else in this world. You are important, and your departure would in no way make the world a better place.

Stay strong, and please lean on us! That is what we are here for!

-The Seeker