1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advice? idk what to do >.<

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nickygirl, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Nickygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i don't know whether to come out or not.. i don't like having to hide it from everyone.. usually i just don't mention it then i don't feel like i'm technically lying to them but it still doesn't feel right to keep not telling my family about it.. and today i was saying something about how me and one of my friends are fighting and of course it's one of my bi friends so ashley (my lil sis) decides to be her annoying self and be like "that's her gf!" and then i'm like "NO SHES NOT SHE HAS A BF!" and then she turns to my mom and goes like "shes a lesbian did you know that? she told me!" even though i didn't tell her anything shes just being an annoying little sister but still my mom looks at me and i have to lie and say i'm not and i just feel horrible lying to her bout something like that...... ugh i want to come out it would make things so much easier but at the moment this is not a good time to cause report cards are coming out tomorrow and cause of the stress i haven't been able to concentrate and so i'm doing badly and my mom will be pissed about that already so dropping the "i'm gay" bomb is not a good idea.... :bang: :confused::help:

2. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

Ok first off is siblings are always a pain, 2nd your mom may already know.

3. Nickygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i know lol my sis is always like that i wasnt complaining about my annoying sis xD and i honestly doubt it she keeps asking me about like are there any guys and shit like that and yea soo i seriously dont think she knows... -.-

4. Kat kanu

My little brother use to do the same thing lol now that im out my older brother runs around the house sing about how im gay it makes me laugh now he does it in the funniest way oh well anyway I would say the next time your sister calls you a lesbain look at her and say what if I am? One her face will be pricless and two your parents will eather say its ok or not but in a weird way its not completely coming out but It puts the idea in their head

5. Nickygirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thats not bad.. i think ill do that lol thanks:slight_smile:

6. Kat kanu

no problem :slight_smile: best of luck