1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love My Bestfriend...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Nov 14, 2012.

1. secretguyX

Right now I have a girlfriend, but I decided I'm going to break up with her soon. Neither of us seem happy anymore, and even my friends said we don't seem like a loving couple. Plus she doesn't even treat me like her girlfriend, besides goodnight kisses after hanging out, I feel like we're more like just friends anyways.

Anyways, the point of this thread is that I'm in love with my bestfriend. I have been since I met him, but a little while after that I kinda pushed away the feelings and made myself think I didn't. He likes me back. And he knows I like him, and I've said I liked him a lot, but I still don't think he knows how much. And we kissed... saturday... because, well my girlfriend gave me permission to kiss anyone i wanted once, because this guy kissed her for like 30 seconds and she felt really bad because she liked it and has a crush on him. It's kind of a long story. But, I mean, I just don't even know how to describe it. I really love him, and you may think I'm too young to love someone, but no. But he has a long-distance girlfriend, who he says he's probably going to break up with soon because he doesn't really love her the same way anymore. But everytime he talks about her with me, my heart breaks more and more. Right now I feel like my heart was just stabbed repeatedly and I just can't stand it. But I mean I can tell that he still has feelings for this girl, like a lot. She's coming to see him in december (they've never actually met) and i'm afraid that he's going to fall in love with her again and i'm just gonna be even more heart broken and I just don't know anymore.