1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg I have a problem !!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by revi, Nov 14, 2012.

1. revi

revi Guest

Ok sooo I came out to my friend hayden and I know he is straight and I love him but am not in love with him because I know it cant be. Ok now here is the problem although I know my boundries in my dreams and I am ashamed of this... I still love him we kiss and other things... but I KNOW THIS CANT BE AND I HAVE ACCEPTED IT WHATS WRONG WITH MA BRAIN XD

2. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

We don't really have control over our dreams so sometimes we think things we would never allow ourselves to think in real life. I'm sure that you will find someone crushable that will replace him in your dreams. Try not to worry to much about it. You know the boundaries when you're awake and that's what's important.

3. HeyBeard

I agree with musicgeek, our dreams are what showcase our hidden desires, and since you do really like him, it is bound to show up in your dreams. He won't be the only guy you "fantasize" about ha ha, just gotta get through those dreams, because in all reality, we know they probably won't happen, and that can hurt pretty badly :/