1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shape wear?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Haley M, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Does anyone know where I could find any kind of shape wear for a more feminine figure?

2. RainbowBright

If that picture is of you, then you already look pretty feminine, I'm not sure what else you might want. But if you want stuff to change your body like to make it more svelte you can buy shapers in a department store or online. If you want something that adds to your breasts, or butt, you can find those too. But really, I would question if you really want to do this. It costs money, is usually uncomfortable to wear, and the stuff that sucks you in is really unhealthy because it forces all your organs to get squished together in a way that they naturally don't do and it is not good for them to be crushed into each other like that.

So not sure if I am talking about the stuff you meant, but my personal vote is, if this is for other people's opinion of you only, you don't need it. It is bad for you and won't really change what they think of you anyway. If it's for you, that's another story. But consider if just doing a different workout to increase or minimize certain areas you want to change might work as well, because that would be healthier for you.

3. justgowithit

corsets? I don't know, never looked into that

4. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Yeah it's really for me. I was thinking of something that can actually widen my hips a little bit and maybe take in my stomach a tad.

5. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, Ebay is always an ecellent option, but if you're feel more comfortable, on any Walmart has to be shapewear.

I never bought any, but I've seen it on my local supermarket. Also (like I said) on Ebay I've seen a large selection.

But I agree, these kind of things may be a little ... hurting ...., please be careful what you choose (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

6. SFSorrow

7. Haley M

Haley M Guest

Well Halloween got scrubbed bc of hurricane sandy so maybe next year I can try. I have looked on amazon and found some things on there.