1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Date on Friday.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Joey4, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Joey4

I'm going to step aside and put this one your hands, EC.

I have a date on Friday with this girl I knew in middle school. She's been hitting me up on facebook for some time now making her interest in me very obvious. I told her "maybe when I get back into town we can have some dinner and some sex?" She said she like the dinner part.

She's aware that I'm interested in the sex part of this date, correct?

Here's where you come in. She's coming to meet me. Where do I take her? Out to drinks first and then maybe dinner?

2. Sherri

Well, she can't be too horrified by the sex part, or else she'd have cut you off the second you said that, even if she did think you were just joking :lol:. That said, there's no telling whether she thinks you were serious about the sex part. I think if she's got any kind of smarts about the opposite sex, she'd know you were only partially joking at best, and so she'll be expecting it.

The way I see her response is like, "Okay, I see what you want, but let's chill out first and we'll see about the rest later". I mean, the idea of a guy only wanting one thing from me (sex) is pretty unappealing. He doesn't have to want a relationship or anything, but I prefer to be able to have fun outside the bedroom with people whom I'm going to sleep with, and it tends to make me more attracted to them, making things more satisfying/fun when we do get to the sex part. It's a win/win.

Just my $.02. There's really no telling what she's thinking, but don't automatically assume she's cutting you off on the sex. She probably just wants you to earn it, and it'll be beneficial for both of you if you do :wink:.

3. Joey4

Excellent response. Thanks for that.

I should have mentioned that I have no interest in beginning any kind of relationship with her. I'm really only interested in the sex. And probably just this one time. She has two kids and she's not exactly a girl I'm trying to impress.

I know that's fucked up, but hey.

So.. new perspective on this?