1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

needed somewhere to vent..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zach12345, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Zach12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    to anyone who red and remembers my previous threads you can skip the line below this.

so earlier this( end of September) i accepted i'm gay and blah blah blah and told my bestest friend.(lame excuse for an intro but i'm tired)

So when i told my friend i felt like a weight was lifted for a short period,but i fell more alone now though she's supposed to be there for me like she said but she so absorbed with her bf she rarely talks with me in an actual conversation.(man that sounds selfish) second i'm scared of what people think even though i don't give a care in the world about other things people think of me? odd right. but most of all the future scares me the most, what's to become of me now that i have revealed to myself i am who i am, what will my dad think? he's like super conservative and as far as i can tell homophobic.just idk i'm scared yet i'm optimistic of what is to come, i get god grades without any effort so i know i can go far in whatever i damn well please to do. i feel like this doesn't even describe what i feel. also i don't know anyone thats gay wait i mean friends of those who are LGBT, the people i know are i'm way toooo shy and awkward to just randomly start talking i want to join my schools GSA but idk know when they meet and have any contact with those i know are in it! ugh just sad face to everything :frowning2:

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    take a deep breath, its all gonna be ok. no matter what happens it will get better. your dad might flip, or he might already have a clue about it, but chances are after he has time to come to terms with it you will probably be able to build a better relationship without that wall being there. go out and meet some people, cute people (men) and see who flirts with you. just live your life and be happy. either way, best of luck :slight_smile: