1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm a slut apparently?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fire2free, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

So things have been going great with the girl I'm dating since we talked and I finally felt I could relax. Except today I found out the girl I'm with thinks we have a open relationship. Yep this day sucks! So I have a lot of life experience for someone my age, therefor a lot of people rely on me for things. Most of the time I'm complimenting, encouraging, open, & make a lot of jokes. So apparently since I talk to just about everyone the same way this means I am flirting/charming everyone & because I don't usual date people, I have a tune of hook-ups with both guys or girls. :tantrum:

I am still a virgin & haven't really had any relations with anyone.:dry: but even my friends think I'm hooking-up without telling them. Ok yes I do have kinda a flirty under tone, I am at almost every social even, I do give people rides that lead to them talking to me for an hour+ about their problems, & I do know almost everyone by name. But this girl thinks that I'm a hug player and she is just another fling for me. No, that's completely wrong, she is my first really anything and I got it so bad for her. How is it that I have this type of opinion going around about me and never knew about it.:bang: I tried to tell her that it was a lie and I want her as my only girlfriend. Yet she disregarded this and assumed I was just trying to make her feel better.:help:. I'm not out but people assume I'm at least bi & have told her if she wants to have a good time while she's studying in America, then it's fine if we get together, but she shouldn't expect anything for to long cause I'm a great person/friend but Ill never be the commitment type. :tears: why do people say these thing, I'm nothing like that, my brothers r & yes it is genetic that everyone in my family can get what they want cause we're charmers, but how can I prove that I don't want anyone else but her.:help:

2. Cassandra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Quite a situation you got there.

The thing with reputation, is that it has a life on it's own. It's really difficult to change one's reputation, even more to change it to a desired one.

The thing is, that you don't need to ask us how to prove her you love only her. She is the one you'll need to be asking it . You need to speak honestly to her, and ask her what can convince her you're talking with the truth.

I'm going to be a little pessimist here, but I think that if she doesn't change her conception of you, or refuse to accept anything from you as a proof of your love; you'll need to let her go.

I may be wrong of course. But if she likes you at all, she'll be willing for you to demonstrate your love. So ask her, I don't think you'll loose anything just by asking.

Anyway, cheer up(*hug*)(*hug*)

Edit: Sorry forgot to say, No, you're not a slut.

3. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

:lol: Thanks I blame my older brothers for our rep seance they apparently use our gift for talking for evil purposes. See I do agree with what you said and I am planing to speak to her but it still hurts that she thinks that of me. I can give advice to anyone but can't seem to do well when it's my own feeling. I'm a action type of person when it comes to relationships, I drive her everywhere, go to all her swim meets, give her flowers after theater performances, plan surprises for her, & I've even woke up at 4:30 twice a week to take her to morning swim practices when school for me starts at 7:45 :dry: apparently I'm just a very nice person and none of that is an example of how much she means to me. This thread was just kinda a I can't believe I thought being in a gay secret relationship would be easy.