1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biggest fear :( (STD STI HIV)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Alexander69

One of the main reasons I'm not in a realtiobship is I have like serious trust issues. Idk why I just don't take people's word for things. I'm still a virgin and I will be untill i find the right guy but don't get me wrong if I could have sex with every guy I meet I would (with no fear of STD STI HIV) I'm bit a slut I just love orgasming and I love the feeling of another man cuddling and kissing me! It actaully makes me sad an feel sick how lonley I am. :frowning2:

2. revi

revi Guest

... dont have sex right away. For the time it should take you to get in a good relationship with someone(if that is what you want) then you can get eachother tested. If he is worth it he will either tell you if he has something or get tested for you.

3. Alexander69

I'm not going to have sex right away. I just love me. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it's hard to control my self. But I do. I just want to cuddle! I'm so worried about getting a sexual disease or infection that I feel like it will hold me back

4. BudderMC

Well, you aren't going to get a STI from cuddling... so I'm not sure what you're concerned about.

Communication is key in relationships of any kind (that includes friendships). So when you and your boyfriend hit a point where you want to have sex, talk to him about it. Express your concerns and maybe ask him to get tested. There's no sense in worrying about crossing a bridge you haven't reached yet.

5. jsmurf

Maybe he's worried about the whole 'cuddling-leading-to-something-else' concern. A very legitimate worry I must say, and one worth addressing.

6. Alexander69

Yes I am. And isn't it awkward to ask him to get tested..... He may feel I don't trust him :O

7. revi

revi Guest

Ok i understand the accidental thing but asking him to get tested isnt ackward again if he is worth being with he shouldnt be offended

8. i certainly wouldnt be offended if any gf asked me to get tested, before we entered a sexual relationship, you can know who you are in a relationship with but might not know everything about that persons sexual past, which i think is also fine. as long as she did the same i wouldnt have a problem.

9. Zontar

Then he can beat it.

10. Flron

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alexander69 good concerns as far as the STDs go. That is one of the major reasons I am hesitent to do so myself. And like others have said, asking for HIV test should not be an issue, if it is then you proably want to keep moving; he is not going to be worth it.

As far as the cuddling part, that can lead to some fun stuff if thats what you want. Try setting up some rules and at what point the cuddling should stop before it crosses any lines you are not ready for. Again, your partner should not have any major issues here if they are there to be with you instead of just wanting to do you.

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your statement of feelings contradicts multiple times. How do you actually feel?