1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Ready to Cry :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rainbowbear, Nov 16, 2012.

1. rainbowbear

rainbowbear Guest

In my school I'm a member of a photography/poetry/short story ezine and I was so excited to see that two of my pictures got published, but then noticed my one picture didn't give credit to me, but someone different. I know to most people I'm just upset about spilled milk but my photography is really important to me. Plus I've always been really invisible throughout my life and it means a lot to me to see my art I published. :tears: I have told the head of the ezine but I won't know anything until Monday. How can I feel better? :frowning2:

2. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

They simply made a mistake find comfort that it can be changed and it is your work that got publish.

3. FunnyMonkey

It was a simply mistake my friend Just talk to the editor and she what he/she says that all you really can do.
    But as far as feeling better just think your photography was that good two pics had the cut. Hope that helps

4. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I agree with what everyone else has said.

You say, "I know to most people I'm just upset about spilled milk," but this isn't true (or if it is, then no one the world has as many problems as it does). You are justified in feeling upset in this situation. You deserve to feel pride in your work and to have other people know that it is you who made this wonderful piece of art.

Also, generally speaking intellectual property rights are treated very seriously, so odds are the head of the ezine will fix the situation as soon as possible.

5. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *hugs* (*hug*)