1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First crush..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cjessup0326, Nov 16, 2012.

1. cjessup0326

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello to anyone reading this and I would love if you leave a bit of advice for me

I am straight (I think) and I have only been in an relationship with one man so I am not good with the the dating thing but I never worried about dating cause I never 't been attracted enough to anyone to care and that goes for both sexes. And then I met HER... My heart started beating like crazy, I felt butterflies in my stomach and now I can't stop thinking about her. I have never even thought about being with a women but I want to be with her and try it.

I need some advice on how to approach her. I already know shes a lesbian but I'm scared she wont be interested in me especially since this would be my first time with a women. I have no idea where to start...........:confused:

Any advice will be helpful, thank you

2. Tycho

Is there any particular thing that draws you to this woman? Have you ever felt this way before, or is it only to this woman?
    While I think exploring curiousity can be very helpful, you have to consider at least these two things:

- how it could affect your relationship if he found out
    - making it clear to the woman (at least at this point) that you only want to explore your sexuality

While there are many lesbians who love to be the girl who does it with the curious girl, there are many who wont go there. If you decide to approach her and you know for sure that she is a lesbian perhaps ask her if shes ever been with a girl who considered herself straight/bicurious before. The answer will surely reveal a little as to what she thinks about it.