1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Even Is This?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zulu, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Zulu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haven't been here in a while...feels good to post again!

So there's this guy I've been hanging out with a lot lately. Almost every day. We see movies, drive around, go to Walmart together...just the two of us. In the month or so we've really gotten close I've slept over at his place (in a total non-sex way) like 5 times. He makes it a point to let me know how awesome and hilarious he thinks I am fairly frequently. Even in situations where others are around I often notice that he gravitates towards me, and I toward him. We text and speak on the phone often and have countless inside jokes and make each other laugh incessantly.

I'm pretty sure he likes guys. Maybe not exclusively, but I have definite vibes. (Judging from my track record, I have an excellent gaydar.)

I'm sure I like him...I just don't know if any of these things mean that he could like me as well? I'll be really honest in saying I don't know much about relationships -- how they start, work, etc. I just know that there's this boy I'd like to kiss and I don't have any idea if he wants to kiss back.

I hope I don't sound too pathetic, haha. I'm just confused. Thoughts?

2. Jeff

I suggest that you do not ask if he is gay, bi, or any label. Just ask him (if you get to a point where you feel safe) if he would like to fool around, or be crazy, or do crazy stuff?

This way he might be into just that, an not feel labeled. If he asks what you mean, you may have to be more specific, like jerk each other off, or see who has a harder boner, or something playful like that that is not too graphic.

I would try and not think about a relationship at your age. Just try and fool around and play. Ask him if he wants to play around, and ask when the there is the time to do it.

You are not pathetic at all. It's just not easy is it to break the ice, and if feels risky I know.