1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living in the waiting for the knowing...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tired_of_lying411, Sep 3, 2006.

1. tired_of_lying411

So I did it. I finally told my friend (shes a girl) that Im gay. Lets call her Carly so Its easy.

I typed out a big email, explaining the situation. Its 11:00 here, so she'll probably not see it 'til tomorrow. I know her password tho, so I can delete it lol but I wont.

its weird, surreal, I dont have the "comming out high" yet. Im sure it will come when i see her soon (hopefully tomorrow).

I told her we'll go for a walk, Hopefully she will agree.

Now its just living in the waiting for the knowing.

bring on the lulling songs and lets all curl up with a good book while I wait.

Il keep you posted.

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You have her password? Uh... why? That just seems weird.

Anyway, congratulations! Hope it goes well. (!)

3. NACHO

yayaya youll see she will be ok with it and she will love you even more!

4. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Yay!! I'm sure she'll be fine with it, and hey, that's one less person you have to tell :slight_smile:. I love having my friends know...until they start to abuse it and take me clothes shopping everyday...which is fun until I realize that I've been going to the mall once a week for the entire summer and haven't bought anything...except their food...oh well, when we're 40 I'll make them buy me a car :icon_bigg.

But yeah, that's awesome!! Good luck!!!

5. suburbs -- :slight_smile: at your post. Funny...

joey -- Friends knowing each other's passwords is not uncommon where I come from. Though I never really password shared very much b/c I tend to be paranoid and a control freak.

tired of lying -- Congrats! I bet she'll take it very well. In my experiences, girls have always been the most readily accepting. Girls are great.

6. tired_of_lying411

It was great!

She was at my house for 2 seconds today to drop something off. She especially went out of her way to come to say she got my email and that everything was fine. "Everythings cool."

She even deleted it like I asked. (I checked :slight_smile: ) I have her password because she often goes on msn at my house and its an easy pw, she knows mine too. Theres nothing on there that we wouldnt want eachother to see anyway.

There were other people there, so we couldnt talk, but shes probably coming over soon. We will talk, and hopefully she'll be my 'he's hot' friend. FINALLY. someone I can say stuff like that too. Too bad summers over and we wont get to go to our local amusement park to check out all the hot guys together, lol. Next year were both working there, so we'll see them all! :grin:

Suburbs- I like being abused like that, Its fun! Clothes shopping is fun. Almost everything my mom wears was picked out by me. We're tight.

Im so happy shes okay. I didnt think shed be a problem, But Im glad she's not.

YAY ME!!!