1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy is pressuring me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Muraba, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Muraba

Muraba Guest

There is a gay guy in my class. How funny, right? This person is always talking to me, flirting/hitting on me. He is right, I am gay, BUT i haven't told anyone. But he keeps saying stuff like, "I KNOW YOU'RE GAY, JUST SAY IT FOR ONCE." "YOU'RE GAY, JUST COME OUT. NO ONE CARES" I told him to eff off and leave me alone. Once I said that, he kept at it. I try to ignore it, but he does it every day. It's really hard to concentrate on school work when the guy who sits next to you every day in school is doing this. He's spreading rumors that him and I are dating. I am getting really tired of it. Everyone in school keeps asking me questions like this:

Are you really gay?
    Are you and him dating?
    Have you two done it yet?

It makes me so mad.

2. Ticklish Fish

LOL. why not retaliate by asking people if he have interest in you or something? XD
    I see opportunities to troll back... 8)

EDIT:
    either he have interest in you, or he is a troll

3. Pat

Pat

LOL. I thought this was cute. Why don't you just report his ass if you don't find him attractive in any way. It's a form of bullying actually. He should know better than to put you on the spot about your sexuality, it's a personal choice and only as "simple" as the person allows it to be. I think you should let him know that you're going to report him. At this point, it's irrelevant what sexual preference you have.

4. cemma

You need to set him straight, IDK if you want to come out but if this was me I would probably write him a letter and explain that you don't like the attention and it is becasue you are gay but underline and bold the fact that you don't want to come out. Im sure he would understand because surely he would know the sitcuation you are in..
    idek, that's just me.

5. Muraba

Muraba Guest

@cemma He is a loudmouth. I wouldn't want to tell him or anyone. I live in a right-wing conservative town. Gossip spreads quickly. He isn't well-liked among too many people, either. Sure, people see him as he is, but they're quick to judge him on his sexuality and my family especially. If my family found out, I'd probably die.

6. Ticklish Fish

then you just need to troll him back with your fine retaliation.
    Jest with his jest