1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ldc, Nov 17, 2012.

1. ldc

ldc

This is my first time ever admitting this to anyone but I'm just going to say it, I want to be a woman! Ever since the fifth grade I've known it and its not because I was "born in the wrong body" or anything, I just think I would be much happier as one. I look at beautiful women with envy not lust. I come from a very old fashion family and I know for a fact there is no acceptance there. I have done all the research on my tablet while I'm "sleeping" and I pretty much know the whole transitioning process and don't need much advice on that subject but I do need advice on what to do? I need to run away someplace I'm accepted till I can get on my feet and start my transition. I know if I don't I'll never truly be happy of who I am. I need help, and all I can get. I need people I can turn to that understand my situation. I appreciate any and all advice and for taking the time to help.

2. stumble along

well, how old are you? do you have a job? can you afford to live on your own? how are your friends regarding acceptance?

if you answered yes to the questions in the middle then i would come out to your family and offer them an ultimatum, accept me or i go.

3. ldc

ldc

Let me start by saying thank you for helping me. I am 18, I have a job but don't make enough to go on my own ( at least not with the prices in CA ) and because of my families views all our friends are similar in there opinions. I know my family would take the go option so I just like to skip the pain if possible.

4. Skyline

Sounds like your situation calls for patients. You need to save up money to move out and to someday pay for an operation. Maybe you should attempt to get a higher paying job? If that's not possible, maybe go to school first? These are just suggestions.
    But yeah I say you're gonna need to be patient.