1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need someone to talk to !!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by twinkieluvnu, Nov 18, 2012.

1. twinkieluvnu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Today i decided to look up my ex n see what he is up to.. Y is it everytime i look him i get all depressed ...he has a son now ...which kills me even thou i have 2 kids of my own ...what the hell do i do ...:bang:

2. Pyrotactick

Why did you break up with him? Maybe that can solve some questions for me from which I could try to talk to you about it. You'll be fine though! Don't stress about it! Your life is your life, his is his. He's your ex, he's the past, your yourself, your the present, and your kids are your kids, they're the future!

3. twinkieluvnu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    my ex might be my sons dad ....n it kills me cuz i dont know n i see him in him ..everyday ...i miss him too

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! (*hug*)

Why did you decide to look him up? As you have realized, looking up your ex to see what he is up to or what his life is like at the moment, isn't helping you in leaving a part of your past behind you. Looking him up and realizing that things changed in his life, reignites a part of your past feelings. It seems that he has moved on.

Edit: How long has it been since you two broke up?

#4 Mirko, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  5. twinkieluvnu

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i dont know y i looked him up ...i hate my life the way it turned out. i wish things were better and i picked better choices in my life ...

6. AAASAS

Don't go on facebook, all it does is make people feel like crap.

I don't have facebook for the exact reason that I don't want to know what everyone has done with their life, I don't need to compare my life to others. That is all facebook is for, stop going on it. It causes major psychological problems for people. STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA.

Other than that, be happy you have kids, and who cares about your ex anyways. If there wasn't fucking social websites you would have no idea what he was doing now would you. That site is designed for people to project their lives in a glamourous and non-truthful way, so it can't all be good. I bet you he has shit days too, everyone does. No one is gunna post photos of the bad times, or make comments on how shit their life is.

Stop focusing on other people, and focus on yourself.

Choices are beyond your control once chosen, no point in dwelling on them. When you are six feet under is all this really going to matter? Or is your happiness now the only thing that matters? I think its the latter.