1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How embarrassing!! Haha!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Feb 13, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Hi there boys and girls!

This particular week is quite uh... embarrassing. :roflmao:

on monday, One of my friends talked to me about sexuality when one cute guy I have crushes on suddenly walked at MY back and spoke to my another friend. And he is so so cute, with pink glasses... and pink shirt, tall, almost well-built and partially chubby.

Needless to say, when I got a glimpse of him... my heart raced like mad, and I WAS BLUSHING!!! Some of my friends saw that actually. :roflmao:

Oh my goodness, I almost blew my cover there.

And I musn't see anymore of that cute guy because everytime I see him.. my heart raced, and I will definitely blush.

Guess I need a bucket of ice or to bang on the wall. haha.:roflmao:

2. NathanHaleFan

Sometimes what you think is totally obvious might not be even noticed by those around you who don't suspect anything.

3. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's that damned shot of adrenaline that usually shows up when they show up unexpectantly.

Recently in class, someone I like came in late and was going to sit next to me. I tried slipping my feet around the chair legs to push the chair forward to let him by, but slipped and didn't end up moving that far forward. I also had some books and stuff on the table in front of the previously unoccupied seat and I was shaky and dropping things when I tried moving stuff.

In another case someone I like walked by and said "Hey" while I was at the water fountain. I started choking on water and nearly died.

I can always cover for the shakes by saying it must just be the coffee.

As far as blushing, as long as you're not a blusher (when people can forecast your mood or the weather based on the colour of your face) I'm sure no one noticed. But if you are a blusher then it wouldn't look out of ordinary anyways.