1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just feel lonely tonight

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by flyinhernikes, Nov 19, 2012.

1. i know ill be okay, its just one of those days.
    its nothing major but sometimes house rules really suck.

none of my friends are allowed over for dinner even when i offer to buy a takeaway in, none of them are allowed to sleep over, none are even allowed to really step foot through the door just because my mum doesnt want them too. there is no other reason she even said so herself. i have to be home for 9, im not really allowed to stay over anyones house either, she never even wants to get to know any of my friends. im 21 in a few weeks and i just kinda feel so lonely because of these rules. i cant seem to do anything, i dont want to go out and get drunk, i just want to go over to my friends houses and watch movies/eat pizza with them.... stay over and end up talking/laughing all night... hardly anything 'bad' :/

im not asking for anyone to relate, i just kinda need a hug and thanks for letting me babble on. i know im being childish and rules are rules and i cant argue with them, im moving out next year but it doesnt stop me feeling lonely till i can move out. i just feel a bit lonely sometimes. :icon_sad:

2. Aquilo

Aw that sucks. Luckily you can move out in a year,

Have a hug (*hug*)

3. yes

yes

wow those are some really harsh rules for a 20 year old! is there no way you can move out sooner? it must be really hard to cope with that kind of restrictions. maybe you could skype your friends, and talk to them as you do something else like if you're into drawing or knitting etc you can just have skype on or be on the phone and it'll almost be as if they're there with you. hope you feel better soon :slight_smile:

4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're an adult, as long as you have keys to the house, you should be able to come and go as you please. I would like to think that your Mom would want a little alone time, but I guess not. My friend has strict parents, I can remember being a teenager and we would be together, her mom would call her non stop. I'm sorry you're feeling lonely, I'm know it's not much, but we're here for you. And time flies, before you know it, it'll be next year. Are you sure it's not because you like women? It seems like she's trying to keep you from interacting with women.

#4 pinklov3ly, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  5. ive been saving since a little over last year lol since i got my job. no way i can move out sooner im afraid. i work little hours, so its hard to save lol but ive done well considering my wage. yeah i do skype/talk to them but seeing someone face to face is more social that i get little of outside work lol if you know what i mean. difficult tho as we all work diff hours :\

thankyou people :slight_smile:

6. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

Just thought I'd send a few of these your way. :icon_bigg

7. Bree