1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a lesbian thats been seeing a straight female HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by feelingfreaky, Nov 19, 2012.

1. feelingfreaky

Ok about a week ago i messaged this woman online i've been seeing her around my town from time to time and i always thought she was beautiful well i asked her if she would like to go out for drinks n dinner jus a friendly thing we went out by the end of the night i gave her a kiss, then the next night we met up again keep in mind we sneakin around.. but she had picked me up in front of my home everyone knows both of us in this town so we went out to eat again.. then we got a room i gave her oral she was very pleased by it.. she was amazed that something so good had came from the same sex.. and she kept chanting "omg your a woman".. " i like men" ok fine THAN she invited me over her house sat. night how is this sneaking if shes inviting me to her home? and people know that we arent friends.. people know i'm openly GAY and a couple of my friends know i like her but i promised her i wouldnt say nothing so we messed around again i gave her oral again she has some GREAT stuff yumm... i know her and her bf is going thru things she said she left him am'i the one takin her from her loneiness? or what? i mean i dont wanna end up looking stupid she invited me over again last night but i didnt go she calls me we talk.. we text.. she tells me things she trust me it seems like.. but when i say stuff like yu like me huh she say no i'm not sayin that.. we are 15 yrs apart in age she is older i'm younger.. what should i do? jus keep having fun? or what

2. pancake111

Sooner or later someone is going to develop feelings, in this case you already do. And there is a significant age difference. But from what I read it seems like you're more of a friends with benefits. But I don't know her so that's only based off of what you wrote.

Eventually you're going to have to ask her what it is she ultimately wants from the relationship. That's the only way to know for sure.

3. feelingfreaky

I mean i dont have feelings YET i dont think she will get them neither i asked her were we fwb she said is that what you call it.. its like she just experimentin.. maybe shes bored

4. pancake111

I think in the end it will all be a waste of time because it seems like it's going to go nowhere

5. feelingfreaky

but its so much fun for now tho

6. pancake111

It does sound fun :slight_smile: But I wouldn't let it drag out for too long

7. feelingfreaky

Your right maybe i'll do it a few more times than stop myself

8. DhammaGamer

In what way is this girl straight? Sounds at least bi to me. I'm confused.

9. idk it seems like you are taking away her loneliness since her and her bf are 'going through things'. i know you said they arent together but i stupidly have got into one too many rebounds and as soon as 'ex' is on the scene again she will prob drop you, but idk thats just how it sounds.

it might be fine for now but one of you will end up getting feelings somewhere down the line. and it might not end well. enjoy it while it lasts by all means but if she is 'sneaking' around with you then idk... doesnt sound like the most ideal situation.

10. feelingfreaky

shes never been with a FEMALE before

11. Zuuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, even of she's never been with another girl before, she seems to enjoy getting sex from you, so she's either bi or just bicurious. In long-term sex-only relationships, one person usually develops feelings.

12. Hoofbeats

You could always live in the moment, but I would not take for granted that it'll last forever. I have been in situations that I knew would end, but I always tried to get joy out of them while they lasted.
    But who knows; she could find that she was merely straight by default, and now that she's tried things with you, she knows what it's like with another female. The few straight women that I have known who experimented only did it once or twice before stopping and staying straight. If it is something that someone enjoys and does often.. that does not sound straight to me.

13. feelingfreaky

we only did it twice and we suppose to do it again tonight, she says i done something to her and she dont know what it is