1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lyfe ....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tinkerbell2790, Feb 13, 2008.

1. tinkerbell2790

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    how come when u do something ....everyone is like good job...but doesnt care after it happens ...school for example ....lyfe is good but i could be better if all teenagers are done with school and not having adults telling them what to do ...i am so confused..cuz i have done so much in life but no one can give a shit about it ...:help:

2. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

feel better hon...what iv started thinking is ...school is starting to get you ready for life...practice for the BIGSHOW...and once school is done then LIFE really starts...but you do meet good friends along the way while you are in school and continue to have them as friends iin life...i know how you feel...im really tired of being in school still as well and ill be 23 in early march...i should have been done with school this year but am not and will not be done for awhile either...god i want to get done with school and get out their in the big world and get a job and meet new friends and start my own life ...with my own house...making my own money...meetin new ppl...doing what i want too do...just living life and having a good time...but the truth is...LIFE TAKES TIME and IS A LIFE LONG PROCESS...thats why it is infact called LIFE...dont get down on yourself...many people feel the sameway you do...LIFE will get BETTER...it just takes time...hang in their!:lol: (&&&)

3. Jim1454

As you grow up, more and more is expected of you. You can't be expected to be congratulated every time you do something. And you can't expect to 'bask in the glory' of some long past accomplishment... that just doesn't happen in the real world.

"What have you done for me lately?" is unfortunately more reflective of how people interact.

However, what is important to remember is that the people around you do remember all the good things you do - as well as all the bad things you do. Keeping a 'positive' balance with those people requires you to do more good than bad. Having a positive balance will determine whether or not they'll step up and help you when you ask for it.

So while people may not recognize individual accomplishments all the time, they are definitely keeping track. Don't forget that.