1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for gay guys only.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hoofbeats, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hoofbeats

I am wondering if you can give me some insight here. The gist of it: would you ever make out (kissing, tonsil hockey, neck biting affectionately) with a biologically-female friend? If you did, would it repulse you, or would it make you wonder if you were actually bisexual?

I only ask because I wonder if this is generally considered gay-guy behavior.. or if it may mean that a guy is bisexual.

Here's the big question, though. Let's say you met someone who IDs as male and is flat chested, but has female body parts below the belt. Would this completely repel you.. is it an issue of what the person has been born with, or could you work around that with someone who exhibited boyish characteristics and main gender role?

Thanks, and I hope that I did not make anyone grossed out, but I am just wondering.

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know I'm not asked, but I'll respond anyway. (Because I think what you're asking about is whether, as specifically gay men, would this desire make us wonder about our orientation? I'm bisexual, so I wouldn't know. And I won't try to answer that part.)

The reason I'm so compelled to respond though is this: what makes you think there's a gay male way of kissing?

3. Suffocation

Sure, but only if they were an EXTREMELY attractive person, that no one can repulse really. But it really depends.

4. Night Sun

I think it is a very good question. I am a bio-male so I may qualify. Personally, I am Panromantic and I could definately see myself in a relationship with someone such as that, I could see myself kissing, cuddling, etc. But as far as actual sex (I don't know if that's what your asking) I am typically sexually attracted to male parts, but I still believe that sexuality can surprise you and I may be attracted sexually to that one persons part. But to answer your question.... it wouldn't bother me and I have actually had a crush on someone such as this before but never acted on it. And their parts didn't bother, though I wasn't sexually attracted. I hope that makes sense

P.S. Sorry for the long winded answer

5. jvn95

I might make out with one of my females friends if one of them came on to me first. It depends though. I guess I wouldn't mind.

I'd say yes, just because I have the capability of doing so, and no, for choosing to do it.
    I would question if I was Bi If I willingly wanted to and made out with a female friend and really liked it.

And for the other question,
    Personally, (not trying to be mean) I kinda do care about what is below the belt, I'm sorta inexperienced, but I think I know I want a penis there, and if there's not one there... Eh.

That's a tough one to be honest. But i'll stick to what I said,

I want a penis there, that's what makes me gay, but that's not an absolute. If I was in love with them, I would certainly work with whatever junk they got.

6. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No I wouldn't make out with a bio-female friend. That's gross to me and not appealing at all.

As for a guy with female body parts, I don't think I could do that either. Female anatomy is a big turn off to me.

7. AAASAS

A female isn't gross to me, but not really appealing I could make out with one but it wouldn't be fun, like more on a dare or as a joke.

I also would not find anyone with a vagina appealing sexually, sorry, I don't care if you look like fucking Brad Pitt, if you got a twat, no thanks.

I think what you are asking is more for bisexuals possibly?

Being gay means that you only like the same sex, so of course NO REAL GAY GUY is going to enjoy kissing a female, just like no REAL STRAIGHT GUY would enjoy kissing a guy. I am not grossed out by the concept, but that is most likely because of all the heterosexual media I intake, I am sure if the world had more gay media in it I would find the thought of kissing a girl as disgusting, but I have been conditioned to think guys and girls come together so it really isn't that gross to think about, just no appealing.

Gay guys have different tastes, and aren't looking for someone that looks like a guy. There is no way a gay guy can say they are sexually attracted to a vagina, because that means they are not gay.

Destroyed likes this.
  8. Gen

Gen

It would be a no for me.

My issue is that I have very present germaphobic tendencies, so on an analytical/logical level, kissing or making out of any kind is extremely revolting to me. However, of course when you are in the moment you tend not to think analytically, so if attractions and feelings were in the mix, I wouldnt put that much thought into it.

But I could not be in the moment with a women, really. I hope that makes sense.

9. Juggalo

Hmm. Hard question. I think vaginas are icky, but if I loved the person, why not.

10. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think I could just the idea of kissing a girl turns me off even if she looked like a guy its just not the same to me I mean there are somethings that I still like about girls but I just don't find them sexually attractive even if they were to look like a guy it also doesn't change the fact that they have a vagina and if your gay its because obviously you like dick you know.

Destroyed likes this.
  11. Redell

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't make out or anything vaguely sexual with a girl. I find holding hands with girls (except when it's for emotional support) uncomfortable but I think that's because I'm really idealistic about romance.

The whole female parts thing would deter me, but if I really liked the person and they were planning on getting the gender change surgery (but they would have to want the surgery for themselves, not just to be in a relationship with me or make me more comfortable) then I'd most likely definitely get involved with them. But I couldn't have sex with a vagina, I'm just too damn gay.

Thanks for asking this question, it really made me think.

12. Skeksis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've made out with several women throughout my life but I was never turned on. I did it to experiment or to have fun. I've had offers by girls to have sex and I just say no. It doesn't interest me at all. I do find some butch lesbians attractive and I joke around how I would want so-and-so butch lesbian to be my boyfriend/husband but there is still a world of difference between a masculine girl and a masculine man. I still see female features in a butch lesbian and it just doesn't turn me on sexually/romantically. You can think someone is good-looking/attractive without being attracted to them. At the end of the day, I need a penis when it comes to sex.

Destroyed likes this.
  13. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kissed and...well, pretty much made out with 2 of my female friends. They are not tomboyish at all, just...well, very "female straight acting" if you can put it that way. And we are still good friends btw : P.

I guess it varies from person to person. I personally don't feel repulse to kissing girls, or even my female friends (who would say male friends, unfortunately I have none that would :frowning2: ), or even a bit beyond that like...french kissing and hugging, because thats pretty much what we done <-<. People say I usually don't seem "gay" or whatever, so I've had a lot of opportunities with girls but all of them denied, I only did it with these 2 friends because I was curious, she wanted it, and the other she basically jumped on me without prior notice .-.

The thing is, girls do about 10%, ok its hard to quantify this but its just so you can have an idea, girls do almost nothing to me compared to what guys do, so its like... almost completely uninteresting : /.

That. Well, thats a very good question. I personally never had a close friendship (or even close encounter?) with FtM or even MtF person at my age, but ...well, I admit I always a quite a bit of curiosity in that point (and even some attraction?) to those I saw, at my age, who were FtM. The idea of a FtM guy doesn't gross me out at all, I think it would be exciting hahaha!

---edit---

I second that. You pretty much said it all. This goes also in addition to my original post : P

#13 Gleeko0, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  14. Lewis

I have and do all the time! I just like making out, it's not about getting turned on. I only do it when I'm drunk though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Hoofbeats

Thanks for your replies. :slight_smile: I like the diversity of them, and I do apologize for only asking for info from gay guys, since it did come across as a little limiting in hindsight.

16. you

you

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not repelled by females, just not attracted. If I had a good reason to, I could get intimate with a woman. And if that ever happens, and I find myself being attracted to them, then I may begin to call myself bisexual (depending upon a short list of variables).

17. LiquidSwords

I've kissed plenty of girls in my time and it didn't repulse me, it just didn't turn me on either. A year or two back when I was in denial I used to get with girls to prove to myself and others that I was straight. Like I say it didn't repulse me I just didn't get any enjoyment from it either.

If I kissed a girl and got turned on by it then I might start to wonder if I was bisexual but it doesn't happen, I just don't find girls attractive.