1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Some Advice Here

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by standtall00, Nov 20, 2012.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm desperate. I'm supposedly, hopefully going to my boyfriends house on Saturday or Sunday, but he has to clean around the house. He said he cleaned a bit...but that was Saturday? And he said he cleaned some Sunday. Then I asked him if he was going to clean yesterday, he said: Don't ask about it. So I didn't bother him today about it either. He also has to ask his mom if I can come over. He hasn't even done that! I'm kind of worried because I really want him to get things done, but when I remind him, he gets annoyed. What should I do?? :bang:

2. Jacek

Don't try to push him, he might be shy and nervous or something...just offer to hang out somewhere else if you want to see him:slight_smile: I had a girl (before I was out) who always wanted to come over and it kinda annoyed me... Just be patient he'll invite you over soon enough:slight_smile:

3. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well we've been talking about this for weeks. He wants me over too. But he has to clean his house because it's a mess. He promised me he would clean it. But he's getting pretty lazy about it :/

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2012 at 07:29 PM ----------

I also wanted to know if I should ask about it Friday if he doesnt mention anything until then?

4. caramba2654

Just say that you don't care if his house is not clean yet. Then, if he really wants you over at his place too, then he'll let you go. But if he insists about the cleaning, then I'd stop asking about it.