1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please, don't ignore this, guys... I really need your help :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sayu, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Sayu

This may be a bit longer, but I want to explain everything to you. Please, give me some advice, I feel like a total traitor and shit :tears:

Background to the story:
    I fell in love with my classmate and a very good friend. We are a bunch of friends, all of us go to the same class. One of these friends, a girl, also fell in love with him. She even told me that, half a year ago. I liked him then, but it wasn't a strong crush and I didn't believe I could develop any stronger feelings for a boy at that time. But then we got drunk once and ended up kissing. This happened one more time and I am now seriously in love. The problem is, the girl, my friend, noticed it. She doesn't know anything about us two kissing and cuddling. We decided not to tell her, but our other friends know about it.

Now, we are not going out with this boy, I would like to, but he keeps saying that he is unsure of his feelings and all that crap. Honestly, I think he doesn't have these feelings for me that I do for him. But he is still a good friend and I didn't totally give up on him, because when he hugs me, he does it with a lot of passion or how to say this...

So, now to the actual problem:
    The girl friend has become very annoying recently. She noticed I like him and now she won't leave us two alone for 5 seconds. Like when I want to speak to him, she immediately comes to us and sits with us, until I go away. Also, she tries to cut off the contact between us. When we were on a dinner outside (7 friends), she sat next to him, and she literally wanted him to sat in the corner, so I couldn't sit next to him from the other side. And this happens like every freakin' time. She tries to separate us really badly.

We are all in our graduation year on high school and we were supposed to pick a boy or two (since we have more boys in our class than girls) who we will be going to the opening ceremony at our graduation evening. It is like 20 seconds, that we will be together, nothing more, really. So, the boys stood in a row from the smallest to the highest and we should have picked up some. So I immediately went to him and our other male friend that stood right next to him and ask them to go with me. They said ok. But she is now really pissed on me :confused: I mean, I understand it completely, and I feel really bad for this, but on the other hand, I am pissed of her and her effort to separate us.

What should I do? Should I give her a chance to go with him? Like throwing a coin or something like that... :confused: If she won, I would be very jealous, but now I just feel bad :frowning2: I don't know what to do :icon_sad: Btw., she pretends that everything is perfectly fine...

#1 Sayu, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

I would talk to the boy your interested in, and find out if he is interested in either you or her. :confused:
    As much as you care for him, you need to make sure your not putting yourself in a situation where you will get hurt. It sounds like she thinks something might happen between you two, but she doesn't realize something already did.
    So you need to have some time to talk with him outside your circle of friends. You need to know what he feels, even if it hurts.:icon_sad:

Sorry, I am not that great on advice, so I hope that helps at least a little (*hug*)

3. Bree

She also needs to figure out that even were she dating him you still have the right to talk to him, and her behaviour isn't reasonable.

4. inlove21

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with Michael. Find out if he even likes either of you guys or you would just waste time. If he likes you and not the other girl then you have to tell her what's going on. Other seems likened likes you more anyway.

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with what everyone else has said. You need to find out if he's interested in you as more than a friend. No guy/girl is worth losing another friend over because it's happened to me twice. My friend liked this guy, but he liked me instead, but I didn't act on it until years later. Even after 2 years, my friend was still upset. I soon realized that he had an anger/drinking problem. So, he was most definitely not worth losing my friendship over.

Since your friend likes him too, she's going to compete with you. But I think you should both agree to leave him alone. If you leave it up to him to choose between the two of you, someone is going to get hurt.

#5 pinklov3ly, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  6. Sayu

Thank you, guys, for all you advices! (*hug*)

No, he doesn't like her. I know that because she once told me to ask him and he said he didn't like her.

As for me, I don't know... would you make out with someone you don't like in the slightest (I don't know if this is a proper usage of "make out", we didn't have sex)?