1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend is straight...apparently?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fox04, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Fox04

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm gay. nobody knows yet. My friend and I started doing stuff about 3 years ago.. we give each other head, 69, wank each other lots of stuff. After he cums hes like turned off by me.. and he says stuff like 'I dont wanna do this anymore' or 'I'm not gay i'm just experimenting' But the next day we'd do stuff again.. I think he only does stuff when he's horny.. but I cant tell .. any advice?

2. lexi

lexi Guest

It sounds to me like your being used. I think you should sit down and talk to him. Try telling him everything you just said ^

3. talk to him. he might be ashamed and trying to hide who he is.... but he might be straight. hard to tell, only you can talk to him and tell him what you told us.

4. Fox04

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm Ill try thanks anyway guys.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets!

Have you ever tried to say no, when he comes back, or before you guys start doing stuff again? If you don't mind me asking, how old are you, and how old is your friend?

6. Joey4

I could see if all he's doing is receiving service from you and then saying he's not interested in guys..but he's had your penis in his mouth. I'm not saying I know better, but I'd imagine straight people don't do that.

Dudeman is into guys, just not ready to accept it.